- 1/2 lb ground beef, formed into one 3/4 inch thick patty
- 3 oz Brie Cheese, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Garlic aioli
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Pickled Onions or Onion Jam
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Burger Bun, sliced and toasted
- Season beef patty with salt and allow to rest at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Preheat Lynx Grill on high for 10 minutes.
- Cook first side of the patty according to SmartGrill instructions; or at 700F (high) for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Flip patty after 2 1/2 minutes and place brie cheese on the top. Continue to cook at 700F (high) for 2 1/2 minutes.
- Remove patty from grill and assemble burger by spreading 1 tablespoon of garlic aioli on each bun half. Place burger on top of the bottom bun, spread onions on top of cheese, drizzle honey, season with black pepper and place top bun on top.