Marinated Grilled Salmon with only 5 Ingredients
Get bold flavors in just five ingredients, headlined by soy, Dijon mustard, and garlic. The protein from the salmon, herbaceous notes from fresh parsley, and a nice bite from the Dijon will have your taste buds dancing. As an added bonus, this recipe is easy to pull together. Quickly grilled over medium-high heat, and you’ll have a delicious, no-hassle meal in just 20 minutes. So, ditch day-after turkey for fresh grilled salmon with unique flavors, and keep the holiday going another day!
Grilled Salmon Ingredients
- 3 lb. side of salmon, skin on
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic (1 large clove)
- 1/3 cup olive oil, plus more for brushing grill
- 1 Tbsp minced parsley (optional, for looks)
Grilled Salmon Directions With 5 ingredients
- Lay salmon skin-side down on a cutting board and cut salmon crosswise into 6 equal portions, transfer to a 13 by 9-inch baking dish skin side down.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together soy sauce, mustard, garlic, and olive oil until the mixture is emulsified (entirely comes together).
- Set aside about 2 Tbsp of the marinade mixture, then spoon and spread the remaining mixture over salmon, let rest at room temperature 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the grill over medium-high heat to about 400 degrees F. Clean grill grates and brush with oil.
- Place salmon on grill skin side down and cook about 4 minutes, then carefully flip (I sort of roll it) and continue to cook another 4 minutes or to desired doneness.
- Remove skin from salmon, then plate and brush remaining 2 Tbsp marinade mixture over salmon.
- Serve warm garnished with parsley if desired.
Taken from cookingclassy.com https://www.cookingclassy.com/5-ingredient-marinated-grilled-salmon/#jump-to-recipe