We are looking for a BBQ Technician to join our team.
Our mission is to provide every home a healthier and better grilling experience. We are a company that cleans, repairs and sells backyard BBQ grills.
About the Role
We are looking for honest, reliable, safety conscious hard-working individuals who are clean, neat and well-groomed in appearance to join our team that cleans, services and repairs BBQ grills.
Our process includes a series of techniques including to clean the inside and outside of a barbecue must be done per company standards to ensure a complete, thorough and proper cleaning. It may also include switching out old parts and using replacement parts or making minor repairs.
Our employees are required to keep their equipment clean and well-maintained so they stay in good condition and are always ready for safe use. The end result of cleaning BBQs is very rewarding but the process can be dirty and requires physical stamina. Part time and full time position available. Applications are accepted online only.
On the job training is provided. You should be familiar with power tools and how to use them safely.
Appliance repair, automobile mechanics, plumbing and HVAC experience is not required but this is a plus.
- Must always care about the safety of yourself and others and view this as their number one priority.
- Hard working
- Problem solver
- Mechanically minded
- Well groomed and neat in appearance
- Good communication skills.
- Drivers license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass background check
- Must have a valid work authorization
- Excellent communication skills with our customers
- Mobile phone with Google or Apple OS
- Working on Saturday is optional
Benefits & Perks
- Attractive hourly pay
- Earn tips from customers – 100% yours
- Earn commissions on up-sells
- Flexible hours: Commit to the hours that work for you, full time or part time
- Work for people that listen and care about you
- COVID friendly – Work outside with fresh air and plenty of distancing from people.